Daily Positives, May 17th

Despite wanting to go on a shooting rampage at my place of employment today, I managed to simply internalize it all and just hate my life at work more. Yeah me!
I did not get hit by a train today.
I only smoked 100 cigarettes today instead of a million.
I did not drown in a fishbowl today, or a puddle for that matter.
Today, as the children in the apartment below me screamed their heads off for approximately 2 hours straight, I did not puncture my own ear drums.
Even though my soon to be ex-boyfriend lost his mind because I didn't answer the phone when he called last night (one of the reasons he's slotted for the ex-category), I didn't even get angry when he put this stupid fucking post on facebook about just how mad he is. I am officially too tired to be angry. I think this might be a good thing.
Grey's Anatomy season finale is tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Life seems to be taking a piss on everyone lately. Like you, I am too tired to get angry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. My solution - today, I will drink margarita's - heavy on the tequila. It's a long weekend and we're slated for hot & sunny weather. Bottoms up.

      Delete